Aaron Falvey is an award winning director and producer who has been passionate about film making since the age of 9 when his friends parents bought a handy-cam. They spent their weekends making short home movies and since then it has inspired Aaron to become a film director. Aaron has been involved in numerous film productions as both Director and Producer.
Aaron’s most recent films are ‘Ascendance’ (2017), ‘Father Between’ (2017) the award winning ‘The Flame’ (2015) and ‘Alone’ (2014). Although Aaron primarily directs films, he is also a very competent producer having produced all his films. Aaron is currently in negotiations to direct his first feature film in 2018.
Aaron is the President and Co-Founder of the Top of the South Film Production Society as well as the Co-Founder of the Top of the South Film Festival.
- Record entries make Top of the South Film Festival ‘biggest yet’
- Kōkako short film looking for actors after winning NZ Film Commission funding
- Marlborough movie hub rejected as council votes for capital funding plan
- Director Toolkit Workshops Confirmed for Region
- Talent Development Funding for Filmmakers
- Motueka film producer over the moon after council comes to the party
- Submissions have Closed!
- Look Who’s Talking: Top of the South Film Festival Director Phil McKinnon
- Shooting a TVNZ “New Blood” Webisode Pilot
- Film writer needs young star for pivotal role